Annual Support Campaign
The Cindy Sargen Youth Development Fund
2014 Annual support campaign
Envision A Better Future!
Why Give to the Y?
THE Y IS COMMITTED TO STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY
- The Y mission is to develop the total person, spirit, mind and body, through values-based programs that build strong kids, strong families, strong communities.
- Last year the Y provided over 400 individuals with scholarships valued at $75,000 in financial assistance to ensure participation in all YMCA programs.
- 1 out of every 17 people served by the San Luis Obispo County YMCA receives financial assistance.
- The Y continues to be led by volunteers. Last year just under 500 individuals gave of their time to volunteer at the Y.
- Last year the Y partnered with other community leaders and non-profits such as: Paso Robles and SLO Recreation and Parks Departments, 5 Unified School Districts, Cambria Lion’s Club, Friends of Hearst Castle, Boys & Girls Club, People’s Self Help, Food Bank, Anti-Defamation League, SLO Public Health Dept., and HEAL SLO, to make a collaborative difference in our community.
The San Luis Obispo County YMCA is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. The Federal Tax ID number is 95-2147727. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.