The Y offers a variety of classes. From group exercise and aquatics to arts and languages, there is something for every interest and ability. All classes are included in Y membership.
* For a list of POOL CLOSURE dates, click here.
- Ab Lab: Our instructors have designed a high-energy core workout that effetively targets the abdominal, oblique, and spinal muscles.
- Boot Camp: This high-intensity boot camp style workout mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training to improve your speed, power, and agility.
- Cycling: This class is designed for an aerobic workout, howerver, it can be modified to meet your needs.
- Into Action: A popular interval class that is designed to increase muscular strength and range of movement. This class helps increase your activity for daily living skills through a variety of body weight exercises, cardio, and strength training.
- Meditation: Join us in learning the practice of mindfulness or "vipassana" meditation in order to quiet the mind and body, and build the awareness that allows you to be simply present in the moment.
- Ripped: Want to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass, manage chronic conditions, and burn calories more efficiently? This strength training-based class is key for overall health and fitness!
- Shotokan Karate: Martial arts as a form of self-defense, philosophy, and physical conditioning with an emphasis on reflex development, timing, eye-hand coordination, balance, and a sense of well being.
- Silver Sneakers: Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills.
- Stretch: This class will help increase flexibility by stretching every part of your body, leaving you feeling invigorated!
- Tai Chi & Beginning Tai Chi: Find relaxation through movement. Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese tradition that today is practiced as a graceful form of non-competitive, gentle, physical exercise.
- Yoga Flow: This class offers a therapeutic approach to moving one's body. Be prepared for deep stretching and mild strengthening while focusing on the breath. Appropriate for all levels.
- Yoga for Healing/Gentle Yoga: Join us to experience slow, gentle postures along with deeper yogic practices such as conscious breathing, using mantras, chanting, and guided meditation.
- Yoga Sculpt: Yoga Sculpt is a rigorous yoga class with demanding strength postures that will have you moving, breathing, and sweating!
- Zumba: Zumba fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a dynamic fitness program.
- Zumba Gold: Perfect for active older adults and families who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original dance and fitness routines. Set to Latin and international rhythms, these are moves you will love at a lower intensity.