South County Skate Park
- March 1, 2013 - December 31, 2018
- 1750 Ramona Avenue
Grover Beach, CA 93433
***Behind Burger King-Oak Park Boulevard and West Grand Avenue***
OFFICE (805) 543-8235
- 5 - 80
- HOURS *Spring/Summer*
Saturdays (Two sessions) Noon-3pm/3-6pm
Sundays (Two sessions) Noon-3pm/3-6pm
Saturdays (Two sessions) Noon-3pm/2:30-5:30pm
Sundays (Two sessions) Noon-3pm/2:30-5:30pm
- $3.00 SLO County YMCA Members (per session)
$5.00 Non-YMCA Members (per session)
*Reservations Available for Special
Event and Birthday Party Rental - $50/hr
*VIP Skate Hours (see website below for more details)
South County Skate Park
A FUN FAMILY ENVIRONMENT - Skate Park is open to the public and YMCA members.
$3 per session SLO County YMCA members
$5 per session Non-members
Ages 5 to Adult
Skateboards, In-Line Skates and Scooters only.
(Skaters can enter a session at anytime but there are no pro-rated prices) A skater will receive a one-time use wrist band for that session. Each skater/parent/child (under 18yrs) will need to sign a waiver in person at the skate park. Download the waiver forms below.
Waiver form 18+ - Waiver Form
Waiver form Child - Waiver Form
YMCA members can sign up for an annual membership at the skate park - $20person/$35family. SCSP Staff will be selling money saving punch cards for SLO County YMCA members only (30punch card, 10punch card & Monthly passes) at the skate park. (For more information, download the price list)
- Equipment Required for ALL RIDERS : helmet, knee pads and elbow pads
- NO BIKES
- Activity/Purpose: To provide a healthy, safe, fun environment for the community to skateboard and rollerblade.
Additional Resources & Information:
- Special Events/VIP Birthday Parties: The Skate Park will be available for private rental for special events/private birthday parties. Facility Rental Cost: $50 per hour (per 20 skaters) CALL the SLO County YMCA to set up date and time. DOWNLOAD FORM
- VIP SKATE HOURS - Want to reserve an hour or two during the day (during non-open hours) to skate with your friends/family? $40-per hour/up to 5 skaters for that price. CALL the SLO County YMCA to set up date and time.
- SOUTH COUNTY SKATE PARK - SKATE CAMPS - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- We are looking for business sponsorships (or individual), if your business would be interested in helping out with the skate park - please DOWNLOAD the sponsorship package and if you have any questions please call or email us anytime. The sponsorships includes a large banner at the skate park (social media posts, etc.) and more benefits. (Any type of sponsorship/donation will help!!) DONATION FORM
- South County Skate Park - Coloring Page
- If you are interested in contributing to the planning and program design for the Skate Park or might be interested in volunteering on the Skate Park Task Force to help guide the future programming of the Skate Park or a student within the community and wants to help out please, contact the SLO County YMCA office.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/southcountyskatepark
Twitter page - twitter.com/SCSkatePark
Instagram page - instagram.com/southcountyskatepark
Additional questions, call SLO County YMCA 805.543.8235 or visit 1750 Ramona Ave - Grover Beach, CA