SLO Youth Sports: Basketball
- December 6, 2014 - February 28, 2015
- San Luis Obispo Elementary Schools
- GAMES - are played on Saturday mornings and afternoons
TEAM PRACTICE - days and times are determined by coach after teams are assembled
Players/Parents will hear from a coach within 72 hours after the coaches' meeting.
9 game season
- Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Early Online Reg. $70
Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Early In-House Reg. $75
Nov. 1 - Nov. 15 Late Online Reg. $80
Nov. 1 - Nov. 15 Late In-House Reg. $85
After Reg Closed $105 (limited space)
MORE DETAILS PLEASE READ WEBSITE INFO BELOW
YOUTH BASKETBALL (ages 5-12 boys & girls)
SIGN-UPS will start on Oct. 1 and end on Nov. 15, 2014
Team Roster making meeting by the team coaches - Monday, Nov. 17
Coaches Meeting - TBD
First Game - Saturday, Dec. 13
ALL GAMES ARE PLAYED ON SATURDAYS
GAME TIMES CLICK HERE - Click on the age divisions on the left side of the page and then the games will be listed. GYMS LOCATIONS
Practice Team Times And game Rules - CLICK HERE
Practice/Game questions please contact the city of SLO parks & rec dept. 805.781.7445
(No jewelry is allowed on players while playing that includes: rings, earrings, watches, necklaces, and/or bracelets.)
Become a SPONSOR for a SLO YMCA Youth Basketball Team - CLICK HERE - Business sponsor plaque & Business name on jersey.
Practice Drill Cards for coaches/players/parents
• To allow participants to have fun.
• To allow all youth an opportunity to participate.
• To teach participants proper skills and fundamentals.
• To provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship, camaraderie and teamwork.
• Players must play an equal amount of time.
Need Financial Assistant help - contact Andrew Peter firstname.lastname@example.org
For detail info - click HERE
Applications may take up to 10 business days to process. Financial Assistance must be confirmed prior to enrolling in the SLO YMCA program.