SLO Youth Sports: Basketball
- December 13, 2014 - March 7, 2015
- San Luis Obispo Elementary Schools
Dec. 13, 20
Jan. 10, 24, 31
Feb. 7, 21, 28
- GAMES - are played on Saturday mornings and afternoons in SLO
TEAM PRACTICE - days and times are determined by team coaches after teams are assembled
Players/Parents will hear from a coach within 72 hours after the coaches' meeting.
9 game season
- Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Early Online Reg. $80 (with promo code - 5off)
Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Early In-House Reg. $85
Nov. 1 - Nov. 15 Late Online Reg. $90 (with promo code - 5off)
Nov. 1 - Nov. 15 Late In-House Reg. $95
After Reg Closed $110 (limited space)
MORE DETAILS PLEASE READ WEBSITE INFO BELOW (including Financial Asst. help)
YOUTH BASKETBALL (Grades K-6 boys & girls)
All of the volunteer COACHES worked very hard to put the teams together this season and all teams are made and no changes can be made.
TEAM PICTURES - Jan. 24 and Feb. 7
Become a team SPONSOR for a Youth Basketball Team - download paperwork - sponsor plaque & Business/creative name on back of jersey.
GYM/GAME TIMES CLICK HERE - Click on the age/grade divisions on the left side of the page and then the games will be listed. GYMS LOCATIONS
Practice Team Times - CLICK HERE
SLO YMCA Youth Basketball Game Rules - for ball size/rim height info, etc.
Shorts & Team Jersey (jersey comes with sign-up)
Athletic shoes with non-marking soles
Practice Drill Cards for coaches/players/parents
• To allow participants to have fun.
• To allow all youth an opportunity to participate.
• To teach participants proper skills and fundamentals.
• To provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship, camaraderie and teamwork.
• Players must play an equal amount of time.
BITTY BASKETBALL (ages 3-5) CLICK HERE for information
Need Financial Assistant help - contact Andrew Peter email@example.com
For detail info - click HERE
Applications may take up to 10 business days to process. Financial Assistance must be confirmed prior to enrolling in the SLO YMCA program.