SLO Youth Sports: Basketball
- December 5, 2015 - February 27, 2016
- San Luis Obispo Elementary Schools
First game Dec. 5, 2015
- 5 - 12
- 9 GAMES - are played on Saturday mornings and afternoons in SLO
TEAM PRACTICE - days and times are determined by team coaches after teams are assembled
Players/Parents will hear from a coach within 72 hours after the coaches' meeting.
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 30 Early Online Reg. $85 (with promo code - 5off)
Sept. 1- Sept. 30 Early In-House Reg. $90
Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Late Online Reg. $95 (with promo code - 5off)
Oct. 1 - Oct. 31 Late In-House Reg. $100
After Reg Closed $120 (limited space)
MORE DETAILS PLEASE READ WEBSITE INFO BELOW (including Financial Asst. help)
YOUTH BASKETBALL (Grades K-6 boys & girls)
Become a team SPONSOR for a Youth Basketball Team - download paperwork - sponsor plaque & Business/creative name on back of jersey.
GYM/GAME TIMES CLICK HERE - Click on the age/grade divisions on the left side of the page and then the games will be listed. GYMS LOCATIONS
Practice Team Times - CLICK HERE
TEAM PICTURES - TBD
SLO YMCA Youth Basketball Game Rules - for ball size/rim height info, etc.
TEEN Basketball Program - please contact the city of SLO parks & rec dept for details
Shorts & Team Jersey (jersey comes with sign-up)
Athletic shoes with non-marking soles
Practice Drill Cards for coaches/players/parents
THE MORE VOLUNTEER COACHES, EQUALS LESS PLAYERS ON TEAMS AND THOSE PLAYERS CAN PLAY MORE DURING GAMES.......VOLUNTEER AND COACH TODAY. Questions about the SLO YMCA SPORTS PROGRAMS
• To allow participants to have fun.
• To allow all youth an opportunity to participate.
• To teach participants proper skills and fundamentals.
• To provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship, camaraderie and teamwork.
• Players must play an equal amount of time.
More details or would like to get involved/COACH, please email email@example.com or call the SLO County YMCA 805.543.8235
BITTY BASKETBALL (ages 3-5) CLICK HERE for information
Need Financial Assistant help - contact Andrew Peter firstname.lastname@example.org
For detail info - click HERE
Applications may take up to 10 business days to process. Financial Assistance must be confirmed prior to enrolling in the SLO YMCA program.