SLO Youth Sports: Basketball
- December 12, 2015 - March 5, 2016
- San Luis Obispo Elementary Schools
GAMES: Saturdays, Dec. 12 - March 5
First game Dec. 12, 2015
- 5 - 12
- 9 GAMES - are played on Saturday mornings and afternoons in SLO
TEAM PRACTICE - days and times are determined by team coaches after teams are assembled
Players/Parents will hear from a coach within 72 hours after the coaches' meeting.
- Sept. 1 - Sept. 30 Early Online Reg. $85 (with promo code - 5off)
Sept. 1- Sept. 30 Early In-House Reg. $90
Oct. 1 - Nov. 8 Late Online Reg. $95 (with promo code - 5off)
Oct. 1 - Nov. 8 Late In-House Reg. $100
After Reg Closed $120 (limited space)
SAME JERSEY WILL BE USED IN 2016
MORE DETAILS PLEASE READ WEBSITE INFO BELOW (including Financial Assistance help)
YMCA YOUTH BASKETBALL (Grades K-6 boys & girls)
SIGN-UPS start on Sept. 1
LATE REGISTRATION EXTENDED UNTIL NOVEMBER 8!
DOWNLOAD PAPER REGISTRATION FORM HERE
Practices start the week of Dec. 5
Become a SPONSOR for a Youth Basketball Team - download paperwork here - sponsorship includes a plaque for your Business
GYM/GAME TIMES CLICK HERE - Click on the age/grade divisions on the left side of the page and then the games will be listed. GYMS LOCATIONS
Practice Team Times - CLICK HERE
TEAM PICTURES - TBD
Shorts & Team Jersey (jersey comes with sign-up)
Athletic shoes with non-marking soles
Practice Drill Cards for coaches/players/parents
YMCA Youth Basketball Game Rules - for ball size/rim height info, etc.
TEEN Basketball Program - please contact the City of SLO Parks & Recreation department for details.
Top 5 things that KIDS want from a COACH
1. Respect and Encouragement
2. Positive Role Model
3. Clear, Consistent Communication
4. Knowledge of Sport
5. Someone Who Listens
• To allow participants to have fun.
• To allow all youth an opportunity to participate.
• To teach participants proper skills and fundamentals.
• To provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship, camaraderie and teamwork.
• Players must play an equal amount of time.
For more information or if you would like to get involved/COACH, call Leola Macmillan at (805) 543-8235 or email@example.com.
BITTY BASKETBALL (ages 3-5) CLICK HERE for information
Need Financial Assistance help - contact Andrew Peter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for more information on Financial Assistance.