SLO Youth Sports
SLO Youth Sports: Basketball
- San Luis Obispo Elementary Schools
- Games are played on Saturday mornings and afternoons
Practice days and times are determined by coach after teams are assembled
San Luis Obispo Youth Basketball offered for girls and boys ages 5-12
SLO Youth Sports: Flag Football
- Games are played at Damon Garcia Fields
Practices are in SLO at local schools and parks
- Practices are held in the afternoon and early evenings. Games are played in the early evenings on either Tuesday or Thursday.
Players will hear from a coach 72 hours after the coaches' meeting.
Coaches' Meeting- TBD
First Game- 9/10/13
San Luis Obispo Youth Flag Football open to girls and boys ages 5-14.
SLO Youth Sports: Futsal
- Games and practices are held at SLO schools
- Practices and games are held in the afternoon and early evening. Practice times and locations are determined by coaches.
Games are held on Fridays and some week days late in the season due to gym availability.
Players will hear from a coach after March 12th.
There will be no games or practices between March 24th - March 31st due to spring break.
Games will start April 5th.
San Luis Obispo Youth Futsal open to girls and boys ages 5 and up.
SLO Youth Sports: Roller Hockey
- All games will be held at Santa Rosa Park in SLO.
- Game Days are still TBD. The number of players will determine which day the league will play.
Practices will occur throughout the week and determined by the coaches.
San Luis Obispo Youth Roller Hockey open to girls and boys ages 5-17
SLO Youth Sports : T-Ball/Coach Pitch
- SLO Schools and City Parks
- T-Ball (Ages 5-6): Games will take place at Los Ranchos Elementary on Saturdays during mid-morning or early afternoon
Coach Pitch (Ages 7-8): Games will take place at Los Ranchos Elementary or Islay Park on Wednesdays in the early evening
Players will hear from a coach after February 26th.
Opening Day: Saturday, March 9th
San Luis Obispo Youth T-ball and Coach Pitch baseball programs are for girls and boys ages 5-8