Y sports programs are designed for recreational-level players
The Youth Sports Programs are designed to teach kids the fundamentals, leadership skills, how to be a team player, and to encourage healthy lifestyles.
The Adult Sports Programs are designed to give adults an opportunity to participate in organized team sports while having fun, meeting new people, and getting fit.
<- Please click on your sport in the grey (on the left)
- Flag Football, Basketball, T-Ball & Soccer - Golf ages 5-7
- Flag Football, Basketball, Futsal(indoor soccer), T-Ball/Coach Pitch, Roller Hockey & Lacrosse
- Flag Football, Off the Wall Futsal & Roller Hockey
Players/Families can sign up for any of the sports programs in the county.
YMCA Sports League Philosophy:
• To allow participants to have fun.
• To allow all youth an opportunity to participate.
• To teach participants proper skills and fundamentals.
• To provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship, camaraderie and teamwork.
• Players must play an equal amount of time.
Parents, Coaches and Families – please be nice and encouraging to fellow players, parents, children and coaches at the practices and games throughout the season in the league. Children play sports because they think it's fun and they want to learn something new while meeting new friends.